Services to help you achieve your dreams.
The financial management process at Aspire Financial Partners begins with an in-depth evaluation of your current financial situation. Once we've established your overall objectives, we’ll focus on your specific goals.
With changing economic conditions and market swings, we advocate investing sensibly over the long run and maintaining an adequate level of insurance coverage. We work with you side by side so that you’re confident in and comfortable with the financial suggestions we make.
Our Investment Products and services will help you achieve your financial goals at every stage of your life. We achieve this by helping you understand your risk tolerance, determining your asset allocation needs and recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
Retirement Planning & Solutions
- Cash Flow Management
- Income Maximization Strategies
- Asset & Income Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA's) - Traditional & Roth
- Brokerage Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Annuities (Fixed, Variable & Immediate)
- Tax Advantaged Investments
- Corporate Investment Accounts
Investment Advisory Services
- Fee Based Accounts - Separate Accounts, Actively Managed Accounts, Mutual Fund Wrap Accounts
- 529 Plans
- Educational Savings Accounts
Small Business Planning
- Defined Contribution Benefit Plans - Pension Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans - 401(k)'s, Individual 401(k)'s, 403(b)'s, SEP's, Simple IRA's, Profit Sharing Plans
Estate Planning & Conservation
- Estate Needs Analysis
- Charitable Giving Strategies & Funds
- Survivorship Life Insurance
- Funding Strategies for Trusts
- Controlled Beneficiary Payouts
High quality, competitively priced Life Insurance products, including permanent, term, combination and variable life policies.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Comprehensive Long-Term Care Insurance reimburses some or all of the costs of care received in settings such as the home, the community, alternate living facilities or nursing facilities.
Disability Income Insurance
Individual disability insurance is truly a basic concept. It is an insurance product designed to replace anywhere from 45-60% of your gross income on a tax-free basis should a sickness or illness prevent you from earning an income in your occupation. Every disability insurance policy from every insurance company is very different, this is not a product to simply shop for the most competitive rate.
Helping preserve your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help pay for your children's education including 529 plans and Florida Pre-paid.
Employee & Executive Benefits
Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages including the installation and maintenance of Retirement Plans.
Assisting business owners with Key-Man insurance, Buy/Sell agreement funding, non-qualified deferred compensation and succession planning.